Friday, March 20, 2009

i forgot to mention point #3 when it comes to room hunting in SG.

i also miss the daily bus ticket we get to purchase.

i've been travel a lot (whether i'm diligently looking for room or not) due to my current living place at the thunder street.

it's either $1.33 per trip but 1 - 1 1/2 hour -

or, >$1.80 (same destination, the exact amount not known 'coz usually one just happily tapping away his/her ez link card), shorter duration depends on the mood of the bus driver and traffic condition, but then again if you are suey enough you might miss the bus that you should have tranferred to and end up waited for another 20 minutes or so. result: spend even more time and money =S

i do miss the daily bus ticket.

+++

i received satoshi's email earlier this week that says:

"dear joanne

hello, how are you doing?

could i cancel the meeting of us in sg? i broke my arm and i failed to go on a trip. sorry for that.

regards,

satoshi"

poor thing. almost immediately i replied by asking him about the accident and told him not to worry. my effort to type 'daijyobu desuka' in jap using this lousy company computer turned out to be '豇繌媻竺疚物'. anyway, in his next reply he explained what had happened:

"I'm sorry again for not being able to keep a word.

Unfortunately something happened on a wet road, and I slipped. I pushed the road in order not to get injured, when I realised my left arm became something like a leg of an octopus. I'm not sure about the density of the bone; I might have been osteoporosis...... It was lucky, at least, that I have no other injury on my body, nor on my bicycle.

I am now taking rehabilitation at a hospital every single day, and hopefully I would leave the plastic arm holder at my hometown.

Please take care...

Satoshi"



i almost laugh it out when i saw 'something like a leg of an octopus'. not to be mean lar, but i was imagine the octopus leg and i find that super hilarious!

poor guy. hope he will recover asap before his work starts on april.

+++

funny enough, satoshi is not going to transit at SG after all (hmm, is he still going to his NZ backpacking trip?). anyway, the incident of Doc4 forwarded by cfs* and my sudden rush to call jsjt* to on my sister's to-be-formatted laptop and DIG out my conversation history so as to F5 my memory.

i should thanks zfpx lifpoh* to force me to save conversation history zillion months ago. else, really si wu dui zheng. (literally translate: die with no evidence).

i still keep that Doc4 for unknown reason. hurt? no more. more of irk i think. that comes after too-much-to-handle hurt. or like what we always said in malay, sangat menggelikan.

+++

i know i should not keep dwelling on it. they were once the important people in my life. but now no more.

there is a BIG difference between 'clear the air' and 'clear the air AND salvage the relationship'.

thanks tijsmfz* for reminding me. =)

+++

i'm very tempted to watch Departures (おくりびと, hiragana copied and paste from Wikipedia). but i'm still trying to weight the worthiness of this movie of 130 minutes to the very limited amount of money i have now in my bank account and pocket =(



hmm, shall wait till next month. let's hope it's still showing by then. -finger cross-

No comments:

Post a Comment